Monday 19 January 2009

YOU'RE HAVING A BUBBLE

Today I did a silly thing - I was on my way to Bubble London to see the great work of Mini Moderns, after buses pasted without stopping and tubes were cancelled I finally arrived only to realised I was at the wrong exhibition hall D'oh! Instead I have some lovely pics from the Mini Moderns website of their fantastic cushion collection. With names that make you want to hug them (the cushions that is, not the guys at mini moderns - although maybe that too?) Nana cushion being my favourite name ever for cushion (1st image below). Good work as ever guys and hope to see you at the next Bubble in June?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh noooo! No wonder we didn't see you it was a great show. We had a good time everyone was in a really up mood too. We got really good response for the collection.
And by the way your free bag was waiting for you too!

Yeah I guess see you in June though we are at Kids modern in Dulwich on the 15th February.
Keith at Mini Moderns