Monday 21 July 2008

SWAPS

This is my first ever real life bloggers swap - basically what happens is you make a package of beautiful crafty bits spending max £10, some of your own work and swap them with another blogger that you like. It's so exciting to recieve a package in the post with and I actually really enjoyed getting together the package.


I swapped with http://www.karenbarbe.com/ brilliant textile designer in Chile. Here is her package of crafty bits. and below is what I sent to her. I can highly recommend swaps and I'm keent o do more if others are up for it . It's nice when internet/virtual-ness crossing into 'real' world.

1 comment:

sue bulmer said...

I have been thinking of doing something like this on my blog for a while. hope you don't mnd if I join in, am gonna post on my blog and see if anyone is interested. wil be happy to swap some of my goodies with you if you want to
x