Wednesday 2 July 2008

I GOT TAGGED !

I haven't been tagged before and I must say I've been trying to ignore it - but it's been niggling away at my mind. Last night I watched the Culture show on BBC two with my friend Fred (the same person that tagged me - I can't escape !). We were watched her friend and colleague Bishi who has now made it to my list. so here goes :-

1. Down in Mexico by The Coaster (from Death Proof , Tarantino does it again)
2. Tu vuo fa L'Americano by Renato Carosone - a spring classic I can't ever stop listening to.
3. All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople
4. On my Own Again by Bishi
5. Squeeze Me by Kraak and smaak
6. Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac
7. Bare Necessities by Bruce Reitherman and Phil Harris from The Jungle Book

A weird mix of influences, styles, old and new. Not sure what it says about me but that's what I'm listening to ?

Here's the small print of this tag -
The rules of the game as set by Simon Reynolds: “List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. 

No comments: