Friday 29 January 2010

YELLOW OWL WORKSHOP SF

SAN FRANCISCO - the tour continues to the west coast. I have seen some fantastic stores, prints, murals and characters since being here. I've learnt about Anna Conda the drag queen running for Supervisor and becoming the next Harvey Milk. I've seen more evidence that people care about the environment than ever before. And some seriously lush vintage furniture stores. (I spent an hour looking through old postcards and ancient faded photographs from over the decades in a store just off Valencia) I'm ready to move here and that's after a day and a half.

Images below I found in a store called the Eco Citizen and they are all environmentally friendly cards (on recycled paper) by a talent local San Francisco artist at the Yellow Owl Workshop





















No comments: