Monday 18 January 2010

CURWEN AND NEW ACADEMY GALLERY

The Curwen Gallery has a new show featuring some of my Pigeon prints. These same prints also popped up in Printmaking Today magazine. Pigeons get everywhere.
The show is on until 30th Jan.


Below are photographs from the private view at The Curwen Gallery on Windmill St. Thanks to Ros Morley for the photographs.





Below are photos from the Rectory Road Gallery private view. The Gallery is in one of those beautiful Victorian houses, in between Spitalfields market and Brick Lane, that I dream about owning one day. I often press my face against the windows to look inside. So it's a double treat to go inside the property and have my work on the hanging on the walls.







Please see The Curwen Gallery for more info on prints shown above.

No comments: