Monday 23 June 2008

DEWOLF DEBUT

Here is my production line for business cards to give out at my private view on Tuesday evening in Brightion. My company has been christened 'Dewolf' because it is my mothers maiden but also a cool name with an opportunity to have a drawing of a wolf in the logo (photos to come soon).I had a stamp made at Speedystamps for about £10 which means each card can be individual and have that hand printed feeling.
I didn't want to do postcards as it feels strange to digitally print something I have lovingly screen printed so I have created sample cards instead. These are actual prints cut to A5 with my beautiful new logo stamped on the back. I feel I can say how beautiful this is as the Typography is hand drawn by Claudio Vecchio a talented young graphic designer of "Little Dish" fame (http://www.littledish.co.uk/). I have my very own font that no one else can use. I'm so chuffed! When I look back at the brief I gave it is really spot on, which is a rare thing - I will show this in a later post when I have all the artwork as well. You can just see the wolf illustration below...

2 comments:

Karen Barbé said...

The DeWolf lettering is beautiful and I totally agree it looks so much better, so true, by being ink stamped.

Hope you could tell more about that MA you are doing. And what about the DeWolf company? Aaaah too many questions...

In bocca al lupo!

Karen Barbé said...

Haven't found your email here! :(
Please send me your details for the swop to info at karenbarbe dot com.