Thursday 29 November 2007

PRINTING PRESSES AND WALLSTICKER DESIGNS

A recent wall sticker design I did for a competition. Expect to see more of my own work coming soon as I have been preparing for printing so now I'm ready to get going.







I am thinking about my Identity/logo as I have to put it on my Christmas cards before I send them out. Luckily I have a few contacts in logo and identity design to offer advice but it is a different experience being the client. Whilst researching I came across the company Sea Design that did one of my favourite designer's identity Jocelyn Warner. I have known of Sea Design and loved their work, for awhile but didn't realise they had worked on Jocelyn's identity. Also this is one of the another nice one by Jill Green currently exhibiting at LPS (see below)




the current exhibition at LPS is "Present(ing)" showing the work of john Dilnot Jill Green and Anthony Burrill





I haven't written for a little while because I have been very busy in this place - London Print Studio. I thought I would show the environment I'm spending a lot of time in a the moment and these beautiful machines. For some reason I really like the look of the printing press ?

No comments: