Sunday 13 January 2008

NEW YEAR - NEW SET UP

I am spending my time printing and working out how to developing Plush patterns into a business. Above is some recently printing. Below is a shop front I pass on the way to the studio. I wonder if they were thinking about branding and marketing when they designed this ? There is somthing about the style of it that I like - watch this space for development of PLUSH.
This year has seen some exciting changes for me, I am now working my day job as a freelancer. In theory this should give me more time to do printing and making a go of the wallpaper design. In practice, I'm still nervous about money but I will learn to deal with that. Here's me working at Fred Butler Style - see her work in currently in Selfridges window or on her brilliant blog FRED BUTLER STYLE BLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with your venture.
keith from minimoderns

plush patterns said...

Thanks Keith, it's going well, taking each day at a time but working towards a goal. Good luck at kids.modern - wish I could make it down - maybe next time x